About us –
Our Home Property Lawyers team in Lincoln are a friendly, collaborative and driven team of expert lawyers who are committed to making buying or selling a home as simple, stress-free and straightforward as possible. The service we deliver is paramount and our Technical Advisors play an integral role in the delivery of this.
About the role –
As a Technical Advisor you will support the conveyancers, progressing transactions through to exchange as quickly as possible. The role involves responsibility for checking that titles to properties are good and marketable and dealing with all the legal aspects of the transaction.
About you –
The role requires excellent attention to detail and experience in dealing with freehold, leasehold, shared ownership, new build and unregistered titles. You will require a minimum of 5 years conveyancing experience working within residential property which will have been gained whilst working at fee earner level. You should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of property law and practice, be commercially aware and seek to find solutions whilst effectively managing a busy workload.
It’s important to be up to date on current case law and financial matters surrounding conveyancing, have a positive can-do attitude, and be a proactive problem solver, willing to coach junior members of staff and maintain an awareness of the pressures on your colleagues.
Being self-motivated, approachable and able to prioritise your daily workload in order to meet changing deadlines are vital qualities in this role.
What we offer you –
- A supportive and progressive culture allowing you to work to the best of your ability
- Relaxed dress code policy
- Not a one size fits all approach – our flexible working policy means you can tailor your working day to your lifestyle needs
- Combined home and office working
- 5% matched pension contribution
- 25 days holiday which increases with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Comprehensive Wellbeing activities for you to join should you wish to
- A social committee who provide us with fun activities to participate in alongside charity fundraisers